Training Dates - AG Series NSE Only
Nomadix offers a classroom-based session at its' headquarters. During this 2-day session detailed instruction and hands on training gives a complete understanding of the Nomadix Service Engine (NSE) and how to configure the Access Gateway (AG) for deployment.
The 2-day classroom session costs $1,500 and channel partners or end users can secure a seat by purchasing part number 917-1000-001 from their preferred Nomadix distributor or reseller. Note: class size is kept small (8 students per session) to maximize learning and student to teacher ratio.
Classes start at 9:00 AM and attendees should plan to bring their own laptop.
- Introduction- Basic Gateway features (i.e.: DAT, Radius, PMS) and how to correctly configure users
- New Features - What is included in the latest Nomadix Service Engine (NSE) release
- Review of Configuration Menu and Troubleshooting Techniques
- Port Location- For PMS billing and individual port control
- Subscriber Administration
- Subscriber Interface
- System- How to back up Nomadix Gateways and upgrade procedures
2013 Training Dates
March 27th / 28th
June 26th / 27th
September 25th / 26th
December 11th / 12th